1. Remove wrapping after 1 to 3 hours after being tattooed.
2. Wash tattoo gently with antibacterial soap and gently dry with paper towel.
3. Apply a light layer of tattoo after care ointment. Repeat moisturizing your tattoo 2 to 4 times a day. Keep doing it for 4 days or longer depending on your healing time. This will make your tattoo heal faster.
4. Once the tattoo is healed, keep moisturizing it for a couple of weeks.
5. Keep out of the sun for at least 2 weeks.
6. Do not soak the tattoo in the water for at least 2 weeks.
7. You can use the sun bock after tattoo is healed. This can protect the quality of it.
8. Please do not scratch your tattoo.
9. Please do not pick your tattoo.
10. Listen to the tattoo artist's advice and ask If you have any questions or concerns (07543436381 - Tony).